I scream you scream, we all scream for ice-cream cupcakes!! You'll learn with our step by step illustrated instructions, how to create these delicious buttercream ice-creams.
This kit requires no experience and with a little help from Mum and Dad, it's a great activity for ages 4 and over.
For your convenience, we offer next day Monday through Friday delivery.
This kit comes with...
- Detailed instruction brochure
- Vanilla cake mix (GF option available)
- 14 Cupcake papers
- Ready-made vanilla and chocolate buttercream starters
- Queen 4pk Food Colours
- Rainbow sprinkles
- 12 Raspberry jelly lollies
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 piping bag tie
- Star piping nozzle #1M
- Ice-cream colouring in sheets
- Word Search
- Comprehension questions
You need to bake the cupcakes, whip and colour the buttercream.
So you'll need the following ingredients...
- 3 Eggs
- 500g Butter
- 30ml Coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract/essence (optional)
You will also need the following basics from your kitchen...
- Cake mixer
- Cupcake baking tray
- Plastic Food Wrap
- 1 small mixing bowl