Far from scary, these are super cute and very easy! Learn with our step by step illustrated instructions, how to create these gorgeous little monsters. A fantastic way to spend an afternoon with the family.
This kit requires no experience and with a little help from Mum and Dad, it's a great activity for ages 4 and over.
For your convenience, we offer next day Monday through Friday delivery.
This kit comes with...
- Detailed instruction brochure
- Vanilla cake mix (GF option available)
- 14 Cupcake papers
- Ready-made buttercream starter
- Queen 4pk Food Colours
- Chocolate drops
- 17 Mints, for eyes
- 5 disposable piping bags
- 5 piping bag ties
- 5 piping bag couplers
- #2 piping nozzle (optional)
- #21 piping nozzle (optional)
- #233 piping nozzle (optional)
- Monster colouring in sheets
- Word Search
- Comprehension questions
You need to bake the cupcakes, whip and colour the buttercream.
So you'll need the following ingredients...
- 3 Eggs
- 500g Butter
- 30ml Coconut or vegetableoil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract/essence (optional)
- 200ml Cream
You will also need the following basics from your kitchen...
- Cake mixer
- Cupcake baking tray
- Microwave or small pot
- 5 small bowls