Ridiculously delicious and very easy to decorate! You'll learn with our step by step illustrated instructions, how to create these chocoholic's Oreo dream cupcakes. A fantastic way to spend an afternoon with the family.
This kit requires no experience and with a little help from Mum and Dad, it's a great activity for ages 4 and up.
For your convenience, we offer next day Monday through Friday delivery.
This kit comes with...
- Detailed instruction brochure
- Chocolate cake mix (GF option available)
- 14 Cupcake papers
- Ready-made buttercream starter
- Brown Drip
- 18 Oreo Cookies (or GF chocolate creams)
- 2 packets of mini Oreo's (or GF chocolate creams)
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 piping bag tie
- Round piping nozzle #2A
- Colouring in sheets
- Word Search
- Comprehension questions
You need to bake the cupcakes, whip and colour the buttercream.
So you'll need the following ingredients...
- 3 Eggs
- 500g Butter
- 30ml Coconut or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract/essence (optional)
You will also need the following basics from your kitchen...
- Cake mixer
- Cupcake baking tray
- Wooden Spoon