We love whoever it was that came up with the Pullapart cupcake idea! How cool are they?! This rainbow design is very easy to decorate and your family will love learning how to decorate it with our step by step illustrated instructions.
This kit requires no experience and with a little help from Mum and Dad, it's a great activity for ages 4 and over. All our Pullapart cakes are made with 12 cupcakes or less so they are the perfect idea for smaller celebrations.
For your convenience, we offer next day Monday through Friday delivery.
This kit comes with...
- Detailed instruction brochure
- Vanilla cake mix (GF option available)
- 14 Cupcake papers
- Ready-made buttercream starter
- Queen 4pk Food Colours
- Rainbow Fever sprinkles (or GF rainbow option)
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 piping bag tie
- Round piping nozzle #2A
- Rainbow colouring in sheets
- Word Search
- Comprehension questions
You need to bake the cupcakes, whip and colour the buttercream.
So you'll need the following ingredients...
- 3 Eggs
- 1kg Butter
- 30ml Coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract/essence (optional)
You will also need the following basics from your kitchen...
- Chopping board or flat serving tray, measuring 30x40cm
- Cake mixer
- Cupcake baking tray
- Wooden Spoon
- 5 small mixing bowls