We love whoever it was that came up with the Pullapart cupcake idea! How cool are they?! This kt will allow you to create any number 0-9 out of just 12 cupcakes. They are very easy to decorate and your family will love learning how to decorate it with our step by step illustrated instructions.
This kit requires no experience and with a little help from Mum and Dad, it's a great activity for ages 8 and over. Our Pullapart cakes are the perfect idea for smaller celebrations.
For your convenience, we offer next day Monday through Friday delivery.
This kit comes with...
- Detailed instruction brochure
- Sponge cake mix (GF option available)
- 14 Cupcake papers
- Ready-made buttercream starter
- Queen 4pk Food Colours
- Sprinkles (GF option available)
- 5 disposable piping bag
- 3 piping bag tie
- Printed cake toppers and pop sticks
- Word Search
- The option to add both piping nozzles, #2A & #1M
You need to bake the cupcakes, whip and colour the buttercream.
So you'll need the following ingredients...
- 3 Eggs
- 600g Butter
- 30ml Coconut or vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract/essence (optional)
You will also need the following basics from your kitchen...
- Chopping board or flat serving tray, measuring 30x40cm
- Cake mixer
- Cupcake baking tray
- Wooden Spoon
- 3 small mixing bowls
- Sticky tape
- Spatula or butter knife