Have you ever had a cupcake like this? We think the combo of a crunchie ice-cream cone with a soft sponge and delicious buttercream is out of this world! Kids of all ages will love learning with our step by step illustrated instructions, how to create these modern cupcakes.
This kit requires no experience and with a little help from Mum and Dad, it's a great activity for ages 6 and over.
For your convenience, we offer next day Monday through Friday delivery.
This kit comes with...
- Detailed instruction brochure
- Vanilla cake mix (GF option available)
- 12 small single scoop ice-cream cones (GF available)
- Ready-made buttercream starter
- Candy Melts
- Ice-cream colouring in sheets
- Word Search
- Comprehension questions
You need to bake the cupcakes, whip and colour the buttercream.
So you'll need the following ingredients...
- 3 Eggs
- 400g Butter
- 30ml Coconut or vegetable oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract/essence (optional)
You will also need the following basics from your kitchen...
- Cake mixer
- Baking paper
- 2 x 20cm round cake tins
- Microwave or small pot